Friday, June 24, 2011

Rik's radio interview.... June 2011 (21 minutes)

You guys weren't around here in the M2WB hey day. But they were quite the band. For a live show, no one could beat them. The DVD documentary produced and broadcast on our Montana PBS is really worth checking out as to the whole band's story. But in my day, I marveled at them and got to know 'em a bit, back when the Montana Wildhat band was pickin' out the covers in the bar band circuit. This interview with the band's bassist Steve Riddle was produced with KGLT engineer Brodie Cates on June 15, 2011, for intended broadcast on June 25. Well, the gig at Big Sky you hear about in the interview got cancelled. Boo hooey. That's show biz, boys. Anyhow, I put it up here for your exclusive pleasure, and because I'm always looking for an audience, I guess. Hope you may enjoy it. To get a copy of the CD, well, listen to the interview!

No comments:

Post a Comment